Sunday, March 29, 2009
sleepless night
So i decided I am alittle crazy when i wake up at 4:30 am when I can't go back to sleep and went to bed like 3 hours ago. So then I was thinking to myself, there must be some reason why i am up and that is the point where I start physicking myslef out. happen to you too i bet. Oh man and I have to be up for church in 3 hours, and it's not because it takes me hours to get ready but my sisters church starts at 8 am!!!! pretty dang crazy is all i Have to say. Well i'm going to try my hardest to go back to sleep now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey baby. just a little fyi. when i comment on yours...you don't comment back to me on yours. you go to mine..then comment. haha i love you. i'm so excited for you to get back tonight. i got fat here in utah without you.
ReplyDelete